My self is MANOJ DINDA from delhi india a post kidney transplanted patient in may 2008. I got some information about the renal transplant patient through the talk to the post transplanted patient and through internet that the average life of the post transplanted patient is 10 year . I want to get some information regarding post transplanted patient
1. What is the average life of a renal transplanted patient ? how it can be extended what are the precautaion such as diet . exercise, routine life for increasing the life?
3. Is there is any method by which any transplanted organ (SPL. KIDNEY) may work for life long or may be work for 25-30 year?
4. Is there is any method such as AWAK,STEM CELL THARAPY , XENOTRANSPLANTATION, NEW MEDICATION,
Which is successful/safe in case of the kidney failure/rejection case for the treatment other than transplant/dialysis?
5. I have read some Traditional chinese medication such as (vinger etc. ) which is successful in the case of kidney failure. I want to know that is it true ? if yes then from where we can use such treatment
6. If not than any other therapy/doctor/person/organization/etc. which are given successful treatment for such patient.
I am attaching some file regarding my file and document regarding the treatment including my report medication and general parameter for consultation I hope you will provide your opinion regarding my quarries my mail ID is [email removed by EmpowHer Moderator] for privacy] Please send your opinion or comments regarding it on my mail id you can join me on the face book on given address.