Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Looks fleshy down there

By Anonymous May 22, 2018 - 12:53am
Rate This

I had Vaginitis and went to the doctor but I’m seeing I got this fleshy thing going on down there that I didn’t have before it look like it was torn down skin.It burns after washing and peeing is this. Is this part of Vaginitis or something else like VP

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

I don't know what you mean by VP but we can't diagnose this hanging flesh. Have your doctor take a look for you.

May 22, 2018 - 4:35am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.