Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Looks like I have a corn but been told the my bone is sticking out very pain full and it’s on my right foot second toe in

By Anonymous September 29, 2017 - 12:59pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello. Thank you for your message.

Did a medical professional tell you this? If not, and you are concerned, see a foot doctor (podiatrist). Below is a link for treating corns at home or ask your pharmacist what he or she might recommend from the drug store



September 29, 2017 - 4:21pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Corns Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!