Facebook Pixel

Might I have a bladder infection ?

By February 12, 2012 - 10:12pm
Rate This

I have never felt this before, but its been three days now that I feel a burning sensation eveytime i go pee. After I finish urinating thats where I feel the burning, and it feels like I still need to pee but i cant no more. Is this a bladder infection ? do i need to see a docotr or can i just take medication?

Add a Comment3 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi BaByLess,

Either an OBGYN or your primary care physician can prescribe the right treatment, if it was to be an UTI.



February 14, 2012 - 5:21am
EmpowHER Guest

Hi BaByLeSS,

Welcome to EmpowHER. These are definitely signs of UTI. You need to see a doctor, so he can prescribe the right medication to treat the infection.  Over the counter medication just alleviates the symptoms, but does not treat the infection.

Here is a link that might be helpful




February 13, 2012 - 4:58am
(reply to Anonymous)

Thank you daisy for answering my question. Do i need to go to a gynocologist or a regular doctor.?

February 13, 2012 - 8:25am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.