Facebook Pixel

My doctor has just started doing this procedure in his office. He does not administer anethesia and says the freezing procedure

By September 8, 2008 - 8:30pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi Kim5d. What is the procedure called? And it looks like it has something to do with the reproductive system? Where do you live?

September 8, 2008 - 8:33pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.