Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

my gyn doctor is doing a eab. what is a eab,

By Anonymous January 21, 2010 - 12:02pm
Rate This

I have a blood clot I my uteris

Add a Comment1 Comments

I will continue to research what an EAB procedure is. Can you provide any more information? Does your doctor know what your blood clot is caused from, or do you have a diagnosis? When is your procedure being done?

I would advise that you call your doctor's office, and at least speak with a nurse about your question, so that we may have more information to help. You can simply say that you are told you are having a procedure done, and would like to know what "EAB" stands for, and what preparations you need to do beforehand. We can help you with the rest of the information.

Do you have any symptoms? How are you feeling?

January 21, 2010 - 1:07pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Blood Clots

Get Email Updates

Blood Clots Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!