Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

my husband started 9 months ago with pain in his shoulders and arms and now it has gone down in his pelvic bone when he sits.

By Anonymous July 20, 2017 - 5:19pm
Rate This

he has been passed around to 3 doctor s never get to the bottom of it. they did find 2 bulging disc in his neck which he had replaced. still no help now his shoulders are frozen up and still has all the same pain. what kind of doctor do you recommend?
he is 70

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Rheumatoid Arthritis Guide


Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!