My neck on right side hurting bad.

It goes up into my head then i get bad headache i have try muscle rub and massage its been going on for 4 days now bought to make me crazy

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community.

Since pain on the right side of your neck precedes the headache, I am wondering if you are having a neck headache.

Neck headache, or as it is known medically - Cervicogenic Headache, is a secondary headache disorder. In other words, your headache is caused by a neck joint problem.

Accurate diagnosis is important to guide the correct treatment and management your neck headache. Headache and head pain can have many causes, not just neck headache or migraine. Correctly identifying the cause will lead to better treatment.

You may want to speak with your physician about scheduling a consultation with a physiotherapist.

Headache Guide