Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

My period has stopped and my tubes might be blocked, how can i get pregnant now?

By Anonymous May 7, 2009 - 9:34am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi, Anon, and welcome to EmpowHer.

As long as you have an intact uterus, you could get pregnant by in-vitro fertilization. But can you tell us a little bit more about what's going on?

Why has your period stopped? What have the doctors told you? And what is blocking your fallopian tubes?

Do you have endometriosis, perhaps, or polycystic ovarian syndrome?

Are you a candidate for surgery to clear your blocked tubes, or have the doctors said that it's permanent?

Please let us know more details and perhaps there is more detailed information we can help you with.

May 7, 2009 - 10:14am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.