my period is late one week late and it came and last for 3days exact heavy the first 2 days and finish the 3rd day that is not normal for me it normally last 6-8 days is it possible I'm pregnant

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community with your concern.

I understand that the bleeding was shorter than your normal period length, but a heavy flow for one day would indicate that if you had become pregnant, you no longer are.

For peace of mind, consider speaking with your gynecologist about this.

Keep us update,