Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

my period is running abt 10 days it has not been like this before i need help

By Anonymous July 22, 2012 - 12:15am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Periods that last over two weeks should really been seen by a doctor. Many times, there is nothing specifically wrong with you, rather that your period may need help to stop which can be treated with medications prescribed by your physician.

I hope this helps.


July 22, 2012 - 9:43am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Hypermenorrhea Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!