My skin, all over is a sticky, waxy looking. More so on my face, hands, and feet. Also behind my knees, elbows. Do you have any idea to rid this stuff

By Anonymous December 30, 2017 - 7:11am

Hello. Thank you for posting.

The moistness of sticky skin is usually the result of sweating. Any number of things can cause you to sweat excessively. Make sure you bath or shower daily using a mild soap. Change your clothes often (if you can) if you feel sweaty. Unless your skin is dry, don't overdo lotions. See your doctor to find out what might be causing this, especially if it's something new.