Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Need doctor in local area, PLEASE, ASAP

By Anonymous March 16, 2010 - 6:53am
Rate This

I need a local physician, I need this done asap or I'm going to lose everything including my mind. I'm in Holmes Beach, FL which is in Manatee County and very near Sarasota County, FL.

Add a Comment1 Comments

You will need to tell us what type of physician you are looking for. What are your symptoms? Why will you "lose everything, including your mind?". Are you in need of immediate help (please call 911 if you do). Are you in need of a medical doctor specializing in mental health?

We can provide some resources for you, in order to find a physician in your area (depending on what specialty area, or are you looking for a "General Practitioner"?). Do you have a gender preference? Lastly, do you have health insurance that you can use as a resource (most plans have a list of pre-determined/pre-selected providers).

March 16, 2010 - 2:48pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.