Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

need Info on how to get help

By Anonymous March 8, 2012 - 1:48pm
Rate This

My mother n law has a spinal stroke in 2011 her home health has pretty much kicked her to the curb except they still send a rn out to see her twice a month for cath change and to check her blood. They havent went over her options with her and her doctors seem to be giving her the run around. I do the best that I can to take care of her but she need professional help from therapy and I cant do that. What can be done legally to get her help she wants to walk again and it seems they dont want to help her

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Blood Clots

Get Email Updates

Blood Clots Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!