Facebook Pixel

need strong advice

By April 4, 2014 - 3:54am
Rate This

i ave been having a white in appearance discharge but its not thick it looks more like milk but only diluted with water looking. could it be because of the contraceptive pill i recently started thts causing this also ive been aving shocks in my lower abdomen sometimes the pain feel as if travel from the vagina straight up to my abdomen which sounds kind of weird i knw along with migraines and lately the vain in my head on thee right side of my head can be really unbearable but the pain feels as if it gonna burst i just suffer from migraines im anemic and i also ave PCOS. i ave two doctors one private which is a male Doctor and the other public (health Center) the contraceptive pill im taking is called YASMIN also my public doctor she placed me on the pill because of hormonal imbalance

Add a Comment4 Comments

whats the meaning of OBGYN

April 5, 2014 - 8:31am
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Keisha lee)

Obstetrics and Gynecology(OBGYN) is a medical specialist in babies and women.

April 5, 2014 - 3:37pm

im not familiar with tht short phrase OBGYN could

April 4, 2014 - 8:30am
EmpowHER Guest

Hi Keisah Lee,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Sometimes vaginal discharge can change due to hormonal imbalances. But, any vaginal discharge with symptoms is not normal. It could be a sign of a yeast infection.  You need to see your OBGYN and explain your symptoms. Hope this was helpful?



April 4, 2014 - 5:47am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.