Period 10 days late, 3 negative tests, no stress / lifestyle changes

My period has never been this late! My cycles are on average 30+ days and very very regular, I have never missed a period. It was due to come around 28th of August. I haven't been stressed or had any changes in lifestyle recently. I don't take any medication that can affect my cycle. My cervical mucus has been dry for over a week. I have no symptoms of menstruation or pregnancy whatsoever. I am sexually active, but 100% sure my partner has not ejaculated inside. What are the odds that I'm pregnant? My last period was at the end of July.

Welcome to EmpowHER.

If you tested properly, you can accept the negative test results. If you trust that he did not ejaculate during intercourse, then you would not be pregnant.

I can only suggest you speak with your gynecologist, who may not be as confident about the "no ejaculation", and order a blood pregnancy test.