Have not seen my period for 2months and 6days i dont have any sign of seeing it but i have headache dizzness vomitting and painful nipples but my period is irregular and when i touch my stomach i dont feel anything inside am i pregnant

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community.

Did you have unprotected intercourse since your last period two months ago?
If so, start by taking a home pregnancy test. For the most accurate result, test in the morning and use the first urine of the day.

If not, please call to speak with your gynecologist.

Amenorrhea Guide