Right breast pain and under armpit

I'm 26, gp has done a physical examination and says he can't find nothing serious, I've been back since due to not being convinced and he said I have health anxiety and put me on anti depressants. Pain is still there under arm pit mostly, sometimes a burning sensation, other times feels sharp. My shoulder feels tight. Been going on since the 10th may. I cant think of nothing else, its ruining my life at the moment :( no nipple discharge or changes to breast. I'm crying all the time and I dont want to go anywhere I feel so down! No family history of BC either, bra change hasn't helped either

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community.

The good news would be that your physician found no cause or abnormality to the pain.

Continue to take the anti-depressant medication as prescribed. Hopefully, you will begin to notice an improvement.

Anxiety Guide