So confused

Right, I was really anxious last month about a bleed that occurred a day after my sexual encounter (no intercourse BUT other sexual stuff - fingering, dry hump etc) .. No sexual contact after that and I started bleeding... This was round about when my period was due.
I started to bleed again this month again. Resembled my period but i also understand that women can also experience some bleeding whilst pregnant?
I'm just wondering if there is any way to tell the difference between the two.

I was constantly bleeding for 5 days. Changed from brown to red .. Was light but it did fill out the pad and then returned to brown discharge with lots of cramping. However, I am still experiencing cramping days after menstruation. I'm just wondering if this is normal and if it is necessary to take a HPT?

Also, I've been feeling lower back pains. It's horrible Coz I suffer from
Horrible PMS, cramping and now still in pain after the bleed has finished

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you did not have unprotected intercourse since your last period, pregnancy is not likely.

Some women have spotting during their pregnancies. That is quite different from bleeding during your period. You bled for five days.

Do you normally have cramping after your period?

Consider speaking with your gynecologist about the bleeding and cramping. Keep us updated.