Swelling of hands, wrists, legs, knees, feet, and pain

My wrist hurt and went I move it a siring way what a pain it feels like it's broken and I have swelling just above the wrist

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Please call your primary care physician today. You may need to go for x-rays, but should certainly been seen.

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community, but you must contact your primary care physician.

How old are you? Have you been diagnosed with any medical conditions, such as arthritis or cardiac disease? Are you currently taking any medications? Have you recently had an insect bite or tried an new food or medication?

The swelling appears to be in your joints-wrist, hands, knees, feet and legs. This along with pain could indicate arthritis.

Is the pain constant? Does it increase with activity? Is it worse in the morning or evening?

When did the symptoms first start?

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I went to doctor about two weeks ago , I am taking medicine but it's not helping me.if I move my wrist the wrong way the pain is so bad it's hurt all over my body it's makes me feel so bad and just above my wrist it's looks swollen

Arthritis Guide