Very strange foot problem-Object came out between toes

A few months ago and after weeks of pain, a very hard and perfectly round, small white object forced its way about between my smallest and next smallest toe on my left foot. It left a deep hole that took weeks to heal. Now the hole is healed, but the severe pain is back and I fear anther object is about to force its way out. I assume it must be calcium? I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and Scleroderma. None of my doctors can tell me what the object was, why it occurred or what to do about it. I can't find anything on the internet. Can you please offer some insight or give me an idea what type of physician might be able to help? I've visited a Rheumatologist, Wound Care Physician, GP and Orthopedic Surgeon.

Hello. Thank you for reaching out to us.

I don't know what this could possibly be. Did you save this...object? That might have been a good idea, so you could show the doctor. Unfortunately, I have never heard of this and can find no information about it.

Rheumatoid Arthritis