Watc could all these symptoms mean besides pregnancy?

By Anonymous April 9, 2012 - 6:17pm

My period started on March 24 it ended about March 28. Since about the 5th of this month I started having pregnany like symptoms; neusea, mood swings, headaches, dizziness and change in my appetite. I had unprotected the day before my period and also everyday since April 2nd till today, I started with cramps and now light bleeding. Ive never had irregular cycles. What could this be?

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. If you had a positive pregnancy test and now are bleeding heavily, you should seek a physician's assistance as you certainly could be experiencing a miscarriage. Going to your doctor should be a major concern at this time. Keep us posted.

I Had Unprotected After My Period I Listed In The Dates. I Stopped Spotting That Day And Took A Pregnancy Test 2 Days Ago Which Came Back positive But Today I Started Bleeding Heavy? Can I Be Having a miscarriage Already?

Wouldnt it be to early for a home test to read accurate?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You might want to take a home pregnancy test.  If you had unprotected sex, you might have been on your fertile days.

Here are some resources for you