What does it mean when you have a period for 7 days off of it for a week than start bleeding again heavier with blood clots?

I had a tubal pregnancy about 12 years ago and had my left tube and ovarie removed. Can I get another one but on my right side?

Welcome to EmpowHER. i am glad you reached out to us with your questions.

Having a period that lasts seven days, stops and starts again in one week with heavy bleeding and clots means something is seriously wrong.

If you are asking if it is possible to have another ectopic pregnancy, the answer is yes, since you still have your right ovary and Fallopian tube.

Please call your gynecologist's office as soon as you read my reply.

You should be examined, in person. Please keep us updated once you have been evaluated by your doctor.

Ectopic Pregnancy

Ectopic Pregnancy Guide