Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

What type of doctor do you go to for this , I went to a Neurology P.C.once I need to know where to go to get checked again, please help

By Anonymous November 8, 2011 - 6:01pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

To properly answer your question, I need to know what problem you need to have checked. MaryannNovember 8, 2011 - 6:36pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!