Facebook Pixel

What type of doctor should I see for mid-back pain?

By March 25, 2009 - 6:30am
Rate This

My family physician has not been able to help me. I've had x-rays, a bone scan, an MRI, and tons of blood work. I don't know where to go to get help.

Add a Comment2 Comments

Have you considered seeing an accupunturist? If the tests your doctor ordered did not show anything unusual or abnormal, I would consider looking into energy flow disruption.

March 26, 2009 - 12:20am

Have you ever actually been referred to a neurologist, or to an Orthopedic surgeon? There are some issues an Osteopath might not be qualified or experienced enough to determine.

March 25, 2009 - 7:56pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Middle Back Pain

Get Email Updates

Middle Back Pain Guide


Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!