Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

which doctor to see about red and inflamed vagina / labia major / perinium

By Anonymous January 3, 2020 - 12:55pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing!

We cannot diagnose anything for you (it sounds like you may have some sort of infection, perhaps) but the doctor you need to see is a gynecologist. I hope you feel better soon,

January 3, 2020 - 3:22pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.