Why do I get really sharp pains in my lower abdomen?

This past weekend I went to a theme park and I started to get really sharp pains in my lower abdomen. They hurt really bad and I would just hold on to my stomach and had to stop walking. The pain would last for like 1-2 minutes and it would go away and then come back in ten minutes. The pain was in my lower stomach and much worse then menstrual cramps. I was like 20 days away before my period would start. I want to know why I got these pains so that I can know if there is a serious problem I should be worried about so that I can go to the doctor.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!