will a harsh hit on the breast stop it from growing?

Some years back. I got hit with an umbrella on my right breast. Now it's way smaller than the left. I don't even know if the left. It doesn't hurt me though. But I want to know if the reason it's not growing is because of the hit.

Welcome to EmpowHER.

Very few women have completely symmetrical breasts. It is common for one breast to be slightly larger than the other.

According to Arpana M.Naik, M.D. ,"No one really knows what causes breasts to develop differently from one another, but possible contributors include hormonal changes or traumatic injuries. For instance, one report in the medical literature describes two cases of breast asymmetry that developed as the result of injuries the girls received to their "breast bud" area during gymnastics when they were 10 and 11."

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide