1. Ladies check out your gazongas a lot. A peculiar research conducted by people who absolutely had no better work to do had found out not only guys find it difficult to look you in the eyes during a conversation instead of gazing/peeping/staring at your breasts. Women also tend to take a look inside your cleavage quite more often, as socially accepted nowadays.
2. By and large, 8 out of 10 women opt for a wrong bra cup size. Our mothers told us millions of times to fetch a proper-sized bra. Out grandmothers told us gazillions of times that putting on a tighter bra on to make those boobs look bigger, so the boys would like us more, is so bad for health. Have you ever had that weird hunch something feels so wrong in your upper beauty area? That’s the clear sign your bra is of the wrong size.
3. Nipples can have orgasms. Wow! Although most of us ladies think it’s a flat-out myth, researches prove that when nipples are stimulated, our brain releases oxytocin, which leads to contractions in our lower beauty area, which can eventually lead to an orgasm we know and love so much.
4. Women can have four types of nipples. Do you have normal, flat, puffy or inverted? As ‘smart’ researches say, figuring out your type of nipples is one of the pastimes a girl might want to devote time to on a beautiful Saturday morning. And boast in front of girlfriends afterwards!
5. Breasts are the area of a female body that is the most prone to dry skin. When puberty is in action, your boobs stretch, causing the skin to become thinner than elsewhere across your body. It’s absolutely normal, but getting a classy moisturizer is highly advised.
6. Almost 6% of planet’s population have an extra nipple. Remember the story about Chandler’s from Friends third nipple? Well, that’s actually a real-life condition and some people do have three nipples, given a natural quantity of breasts.
7. Breasts can grow bigger, breasts can grow smaller. During your period, breasts can increase one size up or down, depending upon whether you wear loose shirts or tight ones.
8. An average bra consists of 40 components. Plus, here are more facts about your ‘breast armor’: a classic bra weights 45 g; 4 million bras are manufactured every day; $16 billion are spent on bras every year; an average woman has at least 6 bras; crude oil and molten metal are only some of the bra’s ‘ingredients’; a classic bra is designed and produced to support a pair of hooters that can weigh up to 20 pounds.
9. If a man likes big breasts, chances are high he’s financially insecure. Now, that’s a weird one. In 2013, some witty researches concluded that man mind considers big boobs as the symbol of abundance and wealth. So, a guy who likes big breasts is much likely a poor broke.
10. The way you sleep determines the shape of your breasts over time. Sleeping faceup or facedown can actually determine the shape of your sweet melons. Therefore, some doctors even recommend putting a nice silk pillow under your ‘riches’ at night, so the girls could rest together with you.
About the Author:
Liz Taylor is a writer for different educational sites and http://eduaid.guru/ is one of them. She also is a freelancer and enthusiastic blogger on various topics like health, relationship, psychology and science. She became a professional writer after finishing University School of Milwaukee.