Constipation can be a nasty ordeal where one way or another, you still need to let out. In most cases, it can be painful and can take longer too. Although it may seem like something that you really need to go through, there are home remedies that you can immediately do to soften your bowel movement. Here are 10 home remedies to help you with constipation relief.
• First and foremost, drink plenty of water. If there is one thing that constipation tells you, it's that you lack hydration for your stomach to perform the proper way of digesting your food, hence you constipate. Drink water before and after meal to keep your digestion well lubricated.
• Eat grain products such as oats and grain bread. These are easy to digest and will not pile up on your stomach.
• Fiber, fiber, fiber. Fiber can help with cleansing your stomach from anything that is causing your constipation. You will find that eating fibrous meals will make you feel light.
• Drink fresh lemon juice. Lemon juice is known for its cleansing powers and the natural toxins that can wash out your stomach and relieve your constipation problem.
• A coffee a day keeps your stomach happy. Turns out, a cup of caffeine every day can keep your digestive system function properly and maintain your digestive health. However, you might want to watch it and keep it down to one cup per day, because anything more than that can make it go the wrong way.
• Move it, move it. You hear this all the time but only because it's true. Staying active and moving does not only maintain your health, it also keeps your digestive system active which makes digestion easy and prevents constipation.
• Choose the natural way. Instead of eating processed food and on fast-food chains, choose the healthy and natural way by going organic. It's true that you are what you eat, and if you want to prevent constipation or be relieved from it, eat non-processed food so that you stomach gets the most nutrients.
• Use epsom salt. When you want instant relief, try adding epsom salt in your meals. epsom salt has a lot of unique uses, it works with the water in your digestive system to soften the stool. It also prevents water retention to keep your stomach from bloating.
• Eat fruits and vegetables. Constipation can also be caused by factors such as the type of food that you eat. Needless to say, too much meat and carbs can lead to constipation. Add fruits and vegetables to your diet to keep the digestion balanced.
Despite what you may think, constipation is nothing but an indigestion problem that can also be cured by fixing your digestion process or whatever it was that caused the indigestion. So take note of these 10 tips to cure and even prevent constipation from interfering with your day.