Arjuna, essentially called Arjuna bark, is an Ayurvedic ingredient used in herbal medicine for centuries. Arjuna is basically a strong antioxidant which protects the body from free radical damage and protects internal organs. It is also a mild diuretic and thus prevents clots and retention in the body. Arjuna has been and is still a regular member of every prominent Arjuna consists of bio active constituents that work as medicinal substances once consumed. These bio active ingredients are essential compounds that remain active even after extracting them from their natural habitat and work inside the body of the consumer as physical and psychological enhancers.
Discussed below are some of the much talked about health benefits that can be procured from the consumption of Arjuna. Have a read!
- A Major Antioxidant – Arjuna is without a doubt one of the strongest antioxidants present today. The stem and bark of Arjuna possess a lot of flavonoids, glycosides, minerals, and tannins. These ingredients possess properties to heal inflammations, deranged lipids and provide protection against free radicals. They have also been known to act as cardio tonics, that is, they protect heart tissue from any kind of damage.
- Eliminates Chest Pain Or Angina – Angina, also known as chest pain is caused by a reduced level of blood flow to the heart. There are more than 10 million cases of angina in India alone. It is a major symptom of coronary heart disease. Arjuna has properties that help patients who have chest pains or Angina. In the long run, Arjuna has also been known to heal Angina and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Prevents Breast Cancer – Arjuna has shown results wherein it is being proved that it inhibits the growth of breast cancer cells. Breast cancer is referred to the abnormal growth of cells in the breast tissue which is further supported by the influence of estrogen. Arjuna is known to reduce estrogen production and thus inhibiting cancer growth.
- Cures Blood Pressure And Maintains Cholesterol Level – Arjuna also helps to cure blood pressure or hypertension and to maintain the cholesterol level. Arjuna has properties that bring blood lipids in balance and also have a major effect on blood pressure. Arjuna works even better as it is aided by consistent physical activity and a healthy overall diet.
- Bye, Bye Ulcers – Arjuna also has positive effects on gastric ulcers. Arjuna consumption is strongly recommended to those suffering from ulcers.
- No Heart Diseases – Experiments over the years with Arjuna bark extracts have shown that Arjuna does induce hypotensive as well as inotropic effects on the heart which means that it directly increases the flow in the coronary artery by widening the coronary arterial walls. Ayurvedic medicine helps to protect your heart tissue from any type of damage from free radicals. On top of that, Arjuna has also been known to be a naturally occurring mild diuretic, therefore, consumption of the herb results in prostaglandin enhancing, lipid lowering, and blood thinning.
There you go! Jiva Ayurveda Arjuna tablets have 100 percent Arjuna extract that gives you a true experience of Arjuna consumption.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.