Those who ask "What is hyperpigmentation?" often follow it up with "What is hyperpigmentation caused by?" and "What is hyperpigmentation cured by?" To begin with, hyperpigmentation is a condition that can occur due to a number of various skin pigmentation disorders, which can be brought on by sun damage, hormonal imbalance, unusual melanocyte activity, and a host of other largely unavoidable and uncontrollable events. While specialists maintain that it is essential to determine the type of skin pigmentation disorder that is responsible for any dermatological discoloration, there are a number of remedies that are effective in bringing wayward skin cells back on to the path of homogenous complexion. Furthermore, all of these can be prepared in the average American kitchen!
1. Create a congruent mixture of lemon juice and curd. Apply this paste to your face, and leave it on for a while. Even if there is no discoloration, this practice is still beneficial to the skin.
2. Create a paste by grinding mint leaves thoroughly, with the help of minimal water. Apply this paste before going to sleep, and remove it once you wake up. This is a well-known and credible beauty tip that works on blackheads and pimples as well.
3. If the mint leaves aren't working by themselves, you need to add basil leaves to the mix. However, only apply to this the affected area, and not as a facemask. Leave it on for a couple of hours so that it may dry before you take it off.
4. Treat your face to direct contact with a papaya every day. Gently rubbing it all over will not only combat discoloration, it will improve the quality and depth of your complexion.
5. Pound cinnamon into a powder and add honey to it to make it a paste. This mixture is a classic home remedy for hyperpigmentation, and should only be applied to the affected areas.
6. Onion juice is a great natural solution for facial pigmentation marks. Apply it daily and specifically to the areas affected and watch the marks gradually disappear!
7. Like onion juice, potato juice is also a natural remedy that is very effective in restoring the original complexion of your face. It acts as a natural bleach that sweeps away any discrepancies and inconsistencies.
8. Mix powdered turmeric with lemon juice and apply a thick layer of it to any discolored areas. This home recipe yields great results in a surprisingly short amount of time.
9. One highly effective practice that helps maintain the natural glow of facial skin is a bedtime face-massage with cocoa butter. Even if there is no hyperpigmentation, this is a healthy habit that should be made routine.
10. Tomato juice is an excellent combatant against quite a few skin pigmentation disorders. Its chemical composition consists of a range of chemicals that actively contest any irregularities in the skin's surface.
Most of these practices don't gain that much appreciation because the practitioners run out of patience and choose to opt for synthetic or pharmaceutical solutions. It is important to keep faith in one's methods when implementing them. Natural recipes may take more time, but they work without causing any untoward or lasting damage to the skin cells.
Also check :- http://www.premiumrxdrugs.com/blog/category/beauty-and-skin-care/