You would think that most women would rather not tell you their weight, pant size, dress size, or their income? Think again. Try asking a friend the name of the person they use to clean their house! Let me tell you they will spill the beans on everything else in their life but they will not give up their house cleaner’s name!
Here are the only reasons shy of torture that you can get a house cleaner’s name:
• The friend you are asking is moving out of town
• The cleaner has said that if she doesn’t get another house in the neighborhood she won’t be able to clean your friend’s home.
• The friend is downsizing and can’t afford her house cleaner any longer
• The friend has found some one cheaper
• The friend has found someone else who she thinks is better or has a more flexible schedule
Why all the secrecy? Because a clean house that you did not clean yourself is wonderful! A good friend of mine feels her house cleaners saved her marriage her sanity and her relationship with her children. No longer the shouting at family member to pick up or the recriminations. The shame of an untidy house is never felt again just in case someone is rude enough to drop over unannounced!
So if you work full time, work part-time, a stay at home mom, or retired, the praises of house cleaners are the same. Every woman I know adores, cherishes and will not disclose the name of their house cleaner. What a great idea for a present for Christmas or Birthday, a year of house cleaning services. This may never happen because if girlfriends won’t give up their cleaner’s name, husbands or partners don’t stand a chance!
So would you share your house cleaner’s name with your friends?
Do you employ house cleaners?
Do you employ house cleaners on the sly; you don’t tell anyone including your family?
Do you have house cleaner envy?