What is better than love? A romance straight out of the novels about knights and princesses, and we are here to tell you all about it.
1. Your thoughts start roaming on what you would do together, and there is nothing odd about it, since you are meant for each other. Friends thinking you go bananas? Relax, baby, it’s love.
2. You miss him real hard. It’s not that polite thing you say at the parties just to make an impression. When he is not around you, your heart starts to ache for real and you catch yourself thinking what he might be doing at the time.
3. You don’t think about the past. At all. Everything that bothered once you were with your ex, just melted into the horizon. There is only here and now, and you appreciate that.
4. You find yourself doing things you were scared to try without giving them a second thought. You go diving, skating and rollercoasting for fun, and for the sake of being together.
5. You genuinely care about helping your significant other. We don’t mean sacrifices like leaving your graduation party, but coming over to help him cook the dishes – hey, why not?
6. You know he’s going to cheer you up when you are upset. You don’t need to worry about minor house troubles – he’ll be doing that for you and lifting your spirits any time.
7. You are safe and sound once you are around him. We cannot exactly explain the feeling – it’s like you are being hugged all the time and protected from the big drama in your life. It’s like sitting by a fireplace on a cold winter day. It’s warm and cozy and you don’t want to leave.
8. You notice stuff he will definitely love. You walk in the store, and somehow every item has his name written all over it. You know he’ll love this perfume. You know you are smitten.
9. You can count on his support any day. If something really upsetting happens, he is the first person you are going to share with, and he is on your speed dial.
10. You act like yourself around him. You are not afraid you are going to scare him off if you cry in front of him or if he sees you with no makeup on. You can wake up in the middle of the night and stay up till dawn and still be his number one.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.