I came across this list in body + soul magazine, written by Terri Trespicio. It resonated with me today and I thought it may with all of you as well:
Ten Thoughts on Whole Living.
1. You already possess all you need to stay calm. It's just a matter of PRACTICE.
2. Food isn't just fuel; it has the power to HEAL.
3. You can't slow the aging process by getting tough on your body. Be GENTLE instead.
4. BREATHE deeply. Healthy, strong lungs fan the flames of well-being.
5. Pay close attention to the PATTERNS in your life. They're the keys to the doors only you can open.
6. No one likes a lecture. INSPIRE by example.
7. You don't need a lot of time to get fit; you just need CONSISTENCY.
8. Real, authentic CHANGE emerges only from a place of deep focus and intention.
9. When you really LISTEN, without reacting or judging, things get a lot more clear.
10. Bad news gives us the rare chance to PAUSE and reflect on what matters most.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.