Natural toothpaste, also known as herbal toothpaste made from all natural ingredients. Unlike regular toothpaste, the majority of organic toothpaste manufacturers show their ingredients on the packaging or their website. Many natural kinds of toothpaste made with the essential oil and do not contain controversial ingredients such as sodium fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), and artificial sweeteners and dyes. All natural components of toothpaste are not sprayed with pesticides, herbicides, and chemical fertilizers, resulting in organic toothpaste - a safe choice not only for adults but also for children.
What are the advantages of natural toothpaste?
You may have noticed that in recent years, the word "natural" have increasingly begun to appear in the stores. Let's see, what "natural" toothpaste is.
Main difference between natural and common toothpastes
• Artificial sweeteners. Some toothpaste added artificial sweeteners, such as saccharin. Natural toothpaste contains only natural sweeteners such as stevia or xylitol.
• Artificial fragrances. As in the case of the sweeteners, some toothpaste contains artificial flavoring. Toothpaste contains natural flavors of natural origin.
• Artificial dyes. Toothpaste comes in a variety of colors: red, green, blue. Usually, they give color using artificial colors. Natural toothpaste does not contain artificial colors, so they are often one color - white.
• Artificial preservatives. In conventional toothpaste are used to preserve artificial freshness preservatives such as methylparaben, and ethylparaben. The natural toothpaste has only natural preservatives, such as citric acid.
• Fluoride. Fluoride is widely used for the prevention of dental caries, but it has enemies among supporters of a natural lifestyle. As regards natural toothpaste, they are without fluoride.
• Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). This gathering component commonly used in toothpaste, which in some cases can irritate the skin and cause stomatitis. Most natural toothpaste contains sodium lauryl sulfate.
Traditional toothpaste is safe for health, but if you are concerned about the artificial ingredients present in them, gives preference to toothpaste with natural composition. Check here
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.