The Fertility Do's:
1. If You Are Under The Age of of 34 and Not Planning on Getting Pregnant Right Now: Do Get a Fertility Evaluation;
2. If you are sexually active and you are not in a monogamous relationship or only "fluid bonded" to one person - Do use condoms. Sexual Transmitted Diseases (STD's) is a leading cause of infertility;
3. Do see a Fertility Specialist if you are 35 years old and have been trying for six months or longer. Too many women waste precious years sitting in their gynecologist's office cycle after cycle;
4. Do make friends with your body. Your relationship to your body does count. Get in touch with yourself. What is your body trying to tell you through physical symptoms? Read "Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom: Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing" by Christiane Northrup, MD. Learn about how the effects of nutrition, stress reduction, complimentary medicine, sex and lifestyle can impact on your fertility;
5. If you find yourself going through infertility, Do build yourself a "Fertility Support Team". A Fertility Support team could consist of your everyday friends and family.