Cancer InDepth Index
Cancer treatments can produce unpleasant side effects, but there are steps you can take to feel better and optimize your cancer treatments. Learn more about preventing and alleviating anemia, fatigue, myelosupression, nausea and vomiting, neutropenia, and thrombocytopenia.
Treatments for Specific Cancers
Stay up to date with the latest in-depth information on specific cancer treatments. Choose a type of cancer from the list below to learn about therapies used to treat specific cancers at different stages, as well as strategies used to improve treatments.
- ]]>Biologic Therapies for Cancer Treatment]]>
- ]]>Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT) for Cancer Treatment]]>
- ]]>Chemotherapy for Cancer Treatment]]>
- ]]>Hormonal Therapy for Cancer]]>
- ]]>Managing the Side Effects of Cancer and Cancer Treatment]]>
- ]]>Radiation Therapy for Cancer Treatment]]>
- ]]>Surgery and Other Procedures for Cancer Treatment]]>
Last reviewed February 2003
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © 2007 EBSCO Publishing All rights reserved.