• Trusting my employees for doing their job they loved well
• Asking my clients open questions for what they needed and finding the solution for them
• Asking my employees for their ideas and solutions on projects and issues
• Listen to their comments and learn from it
How did I manage to create balance in this busy life?
• I learned I had to give myself some time every day
• Workout, a walk or simply meditate 20 to 30 minutes each day
Today, I’m running my new business as CEO and founder of a global community site for women business owners called http://www.connected-women.com. Apart from running the site and connecting women around the globe, I offer women entrepreneurs life and business coaching with focus on creating their own path to their success. Working with women worldwide has given me a great insight into the life women are living worldwide. Even though we are all different, we are all the same. We are facing the same issues, dealing with the same fear of stepping outside of our comfort zone.
Are you living an unbalanced life? Are you like I was, running like a hamster in a cave? Stop right now and take your own “pulse” 0 to 10. Where are you in balance? Where would you like to be?
Would you like to create your own balance? Invest in yourself; get your own life coach!