Q: 

Am I suffering from deprssion?

By Anonymous January 16, 2019 - 10:55am

For a long time now, everything is so hard. I can't do my homework, I can't go to school without crying, everything is so hard. I feel like no one likes me, and just pretends to, because They're nice. I'm ugly, fat, weak, and awful. I almost don't get any sleep unless if I stay awake a whole night, but still the night after, it's so hard. I always feel sick and tired. I almost gave up my life in the summer 2018. I also moved to a different place for about 2 months ago. Is it normal for an 11 year old to just feel down all the time, get mad over the littlest things, always feel sick and tired, and just cry out of nothing? please help me.

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

It sounds like you are very unhappy. EmpowHER is website for girls and women over the age of 13. We do not have the resources to help children as young as you. Please talk to a trusted adult about how you are feeling. There is lots of help out there for you, please talk to someone.