Brown water coming out of my vagina?

By November 6, 2016 - 8:21pm

Yesterday I was just standing in the kitchen and I felt something strange. So I looked down and this brown water was pouring out of my pants. I freaked out and ran to the bathroom. I thought maybe it wa urine but it was coming out of my vagina. What is this stuff? I also have pain around my uturus.

Hello Daphanie_2001,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community. Thank you for reaching out to us for an answer, but I am stumped.

How old are you? Do you have any medical conditions?

I am concerned that this happened beyond your control, that is you say it was pouring out of your pants, and that you are having pain in the area of your uterus.

Please reach out to your gynecologist, and keep us updated.