We've all heard the old wives tales about microwaves...."don't stare into the microwave, you'll go blind" or "your microwave will give you cancer if you stand too close to it" but is there any truth to it?
Are our microwaves bad for our health? Can they actually cause cancer or increase our risk of cancer?
Would love to "heat" up some discussion around this!
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.