I JUST HEARD OF A FRIENDS MOM JUST DIAGNOSED WITH LUNG CANCER, FROM USING CERTAIN CLEANING PRODUCTS....I HAD NO IDEA. I GUESS I JUST NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE, I KNOW WHEN I CLEAN MY BATHROOM I CANT STAND THE SMELL BUT I DIDN'T THINK OF THE EFFECT OF IT ON MY BODY. OF COURSE ON THE BOTTLES IT SAYS NOT TO INHALE BUT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE...THE CLEANING ISLE AT THE SUPERMARKET SHOULD HAVE A BIG WARNING SIGN. DANGER TOXIC CHEMICALS..THAT CAN KILL OVER TIME!
I JUST HAVE GONE GREEN WITH A LINE OF CLEANING PRODUCT SAFER FOR MY HOME-MELALEUKA..I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ESP. HAVING IT AROUND MY KIDS. IN ANYONE WANTS INFO ON THIS LINE YOU CAN E-MAIL @firstname.lastname@example.org
I wish i started using them sooner!
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.