Could I be infertile?

Hi, I am 21 years old and have had the same partner for 5 years now. I have never been on the pill and we only used a condom once or twice at the beginning of our relationship. We have sex regularly with no protection or any other contraceptive and he does finish in me every time. I've pretty much convinced myself that I am infertile hence the no protection bit (I know, stupid.) could there be something wrong with me? Maybe my partner?

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for coming to us with your fertility concern.

Consider scheduling an appointment to discuss this with your gynecologist. Your partner may want to consider speaking with his primary care physician.

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide