Cramps 2 and 1/2 weeks after Plan b

I had unprotected sex and he went inside I took Plan b that same day. I was supposed to get my period 3 days after the sex I didn't I got that breakthrough bleeding the pill causes. Now it's been 2 1/2 weeks and I'm feeling bloated with constant cramps

Hello, Anon.

Thank you for your message.

The cramps and bloating are likely your period coming. Plan B can cause irregularity in a woman's cycle. The withdrawal bleeding typically indicates the pill was effective in preventing pregnancy. You will have to wait for your period to arrive. If it doesn't, test for pregnancy at the appropriate time.

Emergency Contraception