IN 1980 IN MEX POSSIBLE PARASITE INFC. BACK IN 2004 CT SCAN 9MM AND 12MM,NO SYMPTOMS THEN, I IGNORED IT. I AM 70 ON SYNTHROID (HYPER) THAT IS 8 YRS, THEY GREW, BUT THEY USE CM NOW AND MM THEN. PASS FEW DAYS /FLUSH IN THE FACE.
IS IT POSSIBLE PARASITE STILL IN ME? WHAT DIET SHOULD I BE ON ..I KNOW NO LIQUOR.
WHAT ABOUT MILK THISTLE...
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.