How can I lower my blood pressure for a physical before going to the plasma center

I don't have high blood pressure but sometimes when I go to the plasma center they say I do how can I lower it before going

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to us.

This is referred to as "white coat syndrome". It happens to me. You have a normal blood pressure, but once you are in a doctor's office or healthcare setting, your blood pressure goes up.

Ask to have your blood pressure taken after treatment has been completed. You might see it is within the normal range.

High Blood Pressure

High Blood Pressure Guide