How do I know if I have whiplash?

By HERWriter July 30, 2014 - 5:50pm

I went cliff jumping while on vacation two weeks ago. I jumped from 45 feet into the ocean and the next few days my neck and shoulders (especially my left side) was painful (and not in the muscle, but in the bone, or so it seems). My neck and left shoulder are still a little sore and it doesn't seem to be going away. Is it possible that I am suffering from whiplash? Or something else? I'd like to have a bit of information before heading to the doctor. 

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Whiplash Guide