How long does Plan B usually delay a period?

Hi, my question is what is the "normal" amount of time Plan B can delay a period? I had unprotected sex on the 17th of July and took Plan B on the 19th of July. It is now near the end of August and I am 17 days late for my next period. Is this normal? If so, what's an estimate of when I can expect my period to come? Or am I pregnant?

Hello, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

Emergency contraception may delay your period by up to one week after you normally expect it. If you don't get your period within three weeks of taking the morning-after pill, a pregnancy test is recommended.

Emergency Contraception