Q: 

How long does sperm lives after being wiped with a towel? And does sperm live in fingernails after an hour?

By April 1, 2014 - 5:08pm

Well, I just want to know how long does it live after being wiped with a towel? Is it still alive after an hour? I just want to be sure. And does it live in thin towels like this one after an hour? Please and Thank you.
(http://www.gulamstationery.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/650x650/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/g/o/good_morning_towel.jpg)
Check link for the towel.

Anonymous

Hi. My boyfriend masturbated last night and we had sex the day after during the after noon. As soon as he placed it in me, would I be pregnant from when he came last night? Or would the sperm have already died?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello.

Any traces of ejaculate left on his penis from the day before (if he didn't shower or clean himself) would be dried in which case the sperm is dead.

Helena

Anonymous

hello, uhm.. my girlfriend gave me a handjob.. then I ejaculated.. then wiped it off with a tissue.. then after 5-10 minutes I fingered her. well, she's still a virgin.. just rubbed my hands on her clitoris.. and well. 1/4 inch of my finger went in.. I don't know if there was semen on my finger.. I know it was dry.. will she get pregnant??

Anonymous

me and my bf had sex and he cum outside of my pussy and i wiped it off will i get pregnant if i wipe it of and not touch my pussy with the towel

Anonymous

So today me and my gf were in the mood. Embarrassingly, we dry humped. NOTE: last time I touched my dick was to reposition it and it was with my left hand (remember that). Also, my hands were on he couch the whole time (so possible sperm could’ve dried). Then, I ended up cumming (still clothes on). I get off and go to get my sweater and backpack (maybe the sperm could’ve dried on the sweater or the backpack) and I continue to somewhat finger her with my right hand. She’s worried, help please! :(

Anonymous

my girlfriend is masturbating me and i ejaculate inside my pants. After a few mins, i put my penis right outside of the vagina. Will she get pregnant because of that??

Hello Anon

Unless there was live sperm deposited on the opening of her vagina, she won't get pregnant. There is some very small chance it did so she may want to consider taking emergency contraception.

Anonymous

Hi there, i ejaculated on my partners stomach and when she was cleaning up she used a wet baby wipe to clean the semen and accidently did so also around her vagina with the same wipe. On this occasion we didn't have sex. Is there any risk of her getting pregnant? Also she is 6 weeks post partum as well?

Hello Anon

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend had dry hump and then when the cum was out I just rubbed it wit the towel from my stomach and top neck where it was fallen and then took bath is there can chances I can get pregnant?